Under the Saudi Vision 2030, several infrastructure development projects are anticipated to be introduced in the country. The increasing construction activities for residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality sectors are projected to positively impact the demand for air conditioners in the years to come. Moreover, the government has introduced various housing projects, which would boost the growth of Saudi air conditioner market. In 2018, the government signed five agreements for the construction of around 19,000 housing units in Riyadh.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The economic diversification and introduction of new projects apart from oil & gas sector has boosted the number of foreign investments in the country. The total number of greenfield investments reached 103 in 2018 from 89 in 2017. Hence, it is estimated to result in the establishment of new building which would surge the demand for air conditioners in the country.
The integration of steamer technology in the air conditioners is anticipated to boost the growth of Saudi Arabia air conditioner market in the forthcoming period. Daikin is one of the companies who is providing the steamer technology. Daikin’s unique streamer discharge technology decomposes and removes allergens such as mould, mites, and pollen, along with any unpleasant odours that may have infiltrated home. Moreover, the other technologies which would positively impact the growth of air conditioner market include thermal air conditioning, smart cooling, etc., revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential and commercial sector grabbed a significant market share in the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market in 2019. Under vision 2030, there are many projects, which are transforming the city’s real estate landscape and stimulating the development of real estate sector. Moreover, the increased government support is surging the number of residential projects in the country.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market include LG, Fujitsu General, Carrier, S.K.M. Air Conditioning, Al Salem Johnson Control, etc.
"Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial & Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (East, West, South, Central)
4. By Competitors (LG, Fujitsu General, Carrier, S.K.M. Air Conditioning, Al Salem Johnson Control, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?