The conventional water meter is gradually being replaced by smart water meter due to its real-time monitoring of water consumption patterns, accuracy & savings in billings and of non-revenue water monitoring and control. Moreover, favorable government policies and the integration of advanced technologies are expected to strongly contribute to the Europe smart water meter market in the years to come.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Europe Smart Water Meter Market Analysis, 2020”, the smart water meter market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2020-25. The rising wastage of water and climate change is surging the requirement for smart water meters for the water utilities to track water usage and identifying leakage. The increased emphasis on the development of smart cities in Europe is projected to positively impact the growth of Europe smart water meter market. In addition, the surging initiatives by the governments to increase the utilization of smart meters is anticipated to boost the demand for smart water meters in Europe.
The European Union Energy Efficiency directive has issued a directive to member states to be equip 80% of the citizens with smart meters by 2020. There are several countries such as Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, etc. that are set to attain the target by 2020. Therefore, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Europe smart water meter in the forthcoming period, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Europe Smart Water Meter Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’, the advanced metering infrastructure captured a significant market share in the overall Europe smart water meter market in 2019. The increased demand for advanced metering infrastructure is due to the accessibility of real-time billing information, reduced metering cost, and reduced billing errors. Therefore, the benefits of advanced metering infrastructure over the automated meter reading are expected to drive the growth of Europe smart water meter market in the years to come.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Europe smart water meter market include Arad Group, Diehl Metering Group, Honeywell Elster, Kamstrup, Axioma etc.
Europe Smart Water Meter Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for smart water meter firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (One Way, Two Way)
2. By Technology (Automated Meter Reading, Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Standard (non-AMR/AMI) Meters)
3. By End Users (Municipal, Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Scandinavia, CIS + Russia, Central & Eastern, Benelux, Others)
5. By Competitors (Arad Group, Diehl Metering Group, Honeywell Elster, Kamstrup, Axioma, Others)
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends of the Europe smart water meter market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Europe smart water meter market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the smart water meter companies across various countries?