According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Egypt Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The construction of residential units, power and desalination plants on the back of government initiative is fueling the demand for diesel generators in Egypt. In 2019, the government awarded a contract to the Egyptian subsidiary Metito along with Orascom Construction to build a wastewater treatment plant in New Alamein. The city of New Alamein is under construction in northern Egypt and would require the wastewater treatment plant to recycle and reuse wastewater. The cost of the projects is estimated to be around USD 28 million and is expected to be completed in 2021. Therefore, the establishment of wastewater treatment plants and desalination plants in the country is anticipated to positively impact the growth of Egypt diesel generator market.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the UAE diesel generator market in 2019. The major end users of these generators are hotels, hospitals, government buildings, retail malls, etc. The increasing initiatives by the government to boost the residential sector is expected to positively impact the demand for diesel generators. Under the Egypt Vision 2030, the Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities Essam al-Gazzar declared a plan to establish 40,000 housing units in the new administrative capital by June 2020.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Egypt diesel generator market include Perkins, FG Wilson, Cummins, SDMO Kohler, Himoinsa, etc.
"Egypt Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Residential, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Telecom, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (East, West)
5. By Competitors (Perkins, FG Wilson, Cummins, SDMO Kohler, Himoinsa, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Egypt Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Egypt Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various regions?