The upcoming new projects in the end-user industries are the key driver for the growth of the gas phase filtration market during 2020-25. The increasing number of manufacturing facilities in various industries such as food and beverages, healthcare, chemicals, oil & gas, etc., across the globe would raise the demand for gas phase filtration over the next 5 years. For instance, the ready to cook food manufacturing giants McCain Food, Kemin, etc. are looking to expand their food production units in the coming year. Similarly, the chemical company BASF has planned to construct USD 87 Million Second Phase Expansion at Geismar, Louisiana. That project is anticipated to be confirmed in the first 6 months of 2020. The expansion plan of the above-mentioned companies would generate huge opportunities for gas-phase filtration manufacturers over the next 5 years.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Gas Phase Filtration Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Gas Phase Filtration market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5.96% during 2020-25. With the growing medical awareness among the millennials regarding the inhalation of hazardous gases and the adverse effects on health is also a paramount reason for the growth of the global gas filtration market. Moreover, governments have formulated national emission standards for harmful air pollution across the globe. These standards further contribute to the sales growth of gas phase filtration to control toxic gas out in the environment. These factors together contribute to the growing demand or gas phase filtration market through 2025.
Also, the companies operating in the global gas phase filtration market are making heavy investments in the R&D activities in order to enhance the product and introducing the new advanced filter media and to improve the quality and functionality of filter media. The new product with advanced features and improved quality would surge the demand for the gas phase filtration system across the aligned end verticals.
Activated Carbon Filter Media to Hold the Lion’s Share Through 2025
The activated carbon filter media dominated the global gas phase filtration market during 2015-19, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Gas Phase Filtration Market Analysis, 2020”. The segment accounted for the majority of the market share in 2019, which is expected to prolong over the projected period. The ability of the activated carbon filters to operate in the varied climatic conditions and temperatures is making its market leader across different industries. The market share of the potassium Permanganate is projected to rise over the forthcoming years owing to its ability to remove a broad range of gaseous contaminants from indoor air.
Industrial Investments in Asia- Pacific to Augments the Demand for Gas Phase Filtration
The Asia Pacific and North America has been the leading regions in the global gas phase filtration market in 2019. The presence of various end-user industries including wastewater treatment, pulp and paper industries as well as the downstream sector, and the ongoing development plans in the Asia Pacific regions are expected to propel the demand for gas phase filtration in the regions.
For instance, the Lotte Group launched a project for the construction of Indonesia’s largest petrochemical plant in 2018 which is projected to be completed by 2023. Lotte Group is expected to invest around USD3.5 billion for the establishment of the plant, which would produce ethylene.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the leading companies in the Global Gas Phase Filtration Market includes Camfil Farr, American Air Filter (AAF) Company, Donaldson Company, Freudenberg Group, Clarcor (Parker Hannifin Corporation), Bry–Air (Asia), Purafil Inc. (Filtration Group Corporation), Circul–Aire, Kimberley–Clark, among others.
“Global Gas Phase Filtration Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Global Gas Phase Filtration providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Type (Packed Bed Filters, Combination Filters)
2. By Filter Media (Activated Carbon, Potassium Permanganate, Others (Blend, Impregnated Activated Carbon etc.))
3. By Application (Corrosion & Toxic Gas Control, Odor Control)
4. By End User (Pulp & Paper, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Metals & Mining, Semiconductor, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Utilities, Other (Data Centers, commercial buildings, etc.)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, ANZ, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea)
7. By Company (Camfil Farr, American Air Filter (AAF) Company, Donaldson Company, Freudenberg Group, Clarcor (Parker Hannifin Corporation), Bry–Air (Asia), Purafil Inc. (Filtration Group Corporation), Circul–Aire, Kimberley–Clark, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Gas Phase Filtration industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Gas Phase Filtration industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Gas Phase Filtration suppliers across various regions?