Automotive companies are mainly focusing on the vehicle’s and driver’s safety to reduce road accidents and fatalities. The Governments are also taking several measures to ensure road safety, and pushing the automakers towards large scale introduction of technologies such as Anti-lock braking systems, navigation systems, and driver monitoring systems. In driver monitoring systems, the Passenger car segment has seen significant growth in the past and is projected to grow steadily in forthcoming years.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Automotive Driver Monitoring System Industry Analysis, 2020”, the CAGR of global driver monitoring system is expected to be around 12% during 2020-25. Automotive Driver Monitoring Systems are primarily deployed in electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid vehicles. The emergence of fuel efficiency awareness among individuals is anticipated to drive the electric vehicle segment, thereby surging the demand for driver monitoring systems.
Europe and North America captured the largest market share in 2019, followed by Asia-Pacific which is anticipated to witness the fastest growth during 2020-25. Among all hardware components, Image Sensors/Cameras dominated the global driver monitoring systems market in 2019. Moreover, the Pressure mats segment is anticipated to exhibit an increased demand during 2020-25.
Europe to Lead the Market of Driver Monitoring Systems
Due to the high disposable income of millennials coupled with the rising demand for luxury vehicles in Europe, the demand for automotive driver monitoring systems has been magnifying. European Commission has made a recommendation for making driver monitoring systems mandatory for ensuring the safety of the individuals.
Automotive safety and regulators such as EURO NCAP plans to incorporate the driver monitoring system in their ratings as mandatory from 2020. North America also captured a high market share after Europe in 2019 followed by Asia-Pacific which is projected to witness magnification in the demand for these systems owing to the rising urbanization and road accidents.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Automotive Driver Monitoring System Industry Analysis, 2020”, major leading players in the market are Faurecia SA, Ford Motor Co., Valeo SA, Delphi Automotive Plc, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Visteon Corporation, Johnson Controls, Jabil Inc. among others.
“Global Automotive Driver Monitoring System Industry Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seat providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger cars and commercial vehicles)
2. By Offering Type (Hardware and Software)
3. By Components (Image Sensors/Cameras, Pressure Mats, Infrared Sensors, Strain Gauges, Steering Angle Sensors, and others)
4. By Monitoring Type (Driver Alertness/Distraction Monitoring, Driver Fatigue Monitoring, Drunk Driving Monitoring, Identify Recognition, RFID Recognition, NFC Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and Others)
5. By Drive Type (IC Engine Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle)
6. By Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and, Asia-Pacific)
7. By Countries (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Israel, South Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia and, Malaysia)
8. By Competitors (Faurecia SA, Ford Motor Co., Valeo SA, Delphi Automotive Plc, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Visteon Corporation, Johnson Controls, Jabil Inc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global automotive driver monitoring systems market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global automotive driver monitoring systems industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global automotive driver monitoring systems suppliers across various regions?