The major factor contributing to the growth of the Global Regenerative Medicine market is advancement in monitoring devices and surgical technologies, rising spending toward the CAR-T cell therapies, biomaterials, nanotechnology, and drug delivery along with augmenting the need for regenerative medicine for treating wounds, cancer, and other disorders. Another factor propelling the growth is the rising research and development activities in regenerative medicine and the introduction of the Cures Act by FDA. Emerging economies are expected to show higher growth potential with considerable R&D activities coupled with the untapped potential of nanotechnology.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis, 2020”, the market size of the Global Regenerative Medicine market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 22% during 2020-25. Moreover, the preference of 3D printing over scaffold with stem cells to restore structure and functional characteristics of biological specimens is slowly garnering popularity these days.
Tissue Engineering Products Gaining Traction in the Global Market
With the increasing musculoskeletal disorders, regenerative medicine is increasingly gaining traction as it is used in tissue engineering and therapy. Innovative treatments through regenerative medicines help in gene therapy and tissue engineering in orthopedic surgery. The occurrence of these diseases is propelling the demand for regenerative medicine.
Rising Number of Diabetic Cases in North America Region
North America acquired a considerable market share in the global regenerative medicine market in 2019. In North America, the US has the highest number of diabetic patients and Alzheimer’s disorders. According to Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s, and other dementias, it is estimated to cost around USD 305 billion in 2020, and the cost is projected to rise as high as USD 1.1 trillion by 2025. Moreover, North America is the leading region capturing around 30%-32% of the global regenerative medicine market demand. Another factor contributing to the growth of regenerative medicine is the modern healthcare infrastructure which has immense opportunities for medical research such as oncology research and stem cell research. Burgeoning awareness among millennials regarding the availability of stem cell procedures and therapies effectively curing cancer and diabetes is also leading to steady growth. Therefore, these developments are fueling the growth of the global regenerative market during 2020-25 as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Regenerative Medicine market include Novartis AG, Vericel, Stryker, Spark Therapeutics, Wright Medical, Pfizer, Abbott, Astra Zeneca Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., Osiris Therapeutics, Mimedx Group, Organogenesis Inc., Athersys, Inc, Acelity Holdings, Inc, etc.
“Global Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for regenerative medicine providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Type (Cell-Based Immunotherapy & Cell Therapy Products, Tissue Engineered Products, Small Molecule, and Biologics),
2. By Application (Musculoskeletal Disorders, Wound Care, Oncology, Ocular Disorders, Diabetes, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Bone Graft Substitute),
3. By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others),
4. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
5. By Company (Novartis AG, Vericel, Stryker, Spark Therapeutics, Wright Medical, Pfizer, Abbott, AstraZeneca Ltd., Astellas Pharma Inc., Osiris Therapeutics, Mimedx Group, Organogenesis Inc., Athersys, Inc, Acelity Holdings, Inc, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the regenerative medicine industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the regenerative medicine industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the regenerative medicine firms across various regions?