The UAE oilfield chemicals market is anticipated to grow at a steady pace in the forecast period. The market growth is attributed to factors such as rising investment in the oil & gas industry to further improve economic outlook, wide ranging footing of international market players, and growth in crude oil production. In addition, escalating inclination toward eco-friendly oilfields chemicals and growth in oil exploration and production activities are the factors contributing to the market growth. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has staggered the growth of the market on an account of lockdown imposition globally which has disrupted the supply chain and also led to the decline in the demand for crude oil. Due to this, significant fall in the oil prices and decline in the production of crude oil production are being witnessed in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Oilfield Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020”, the market size of Oilfield Chemicals in UAE is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during 2020-25. Based on application, drilling fluid chemicals captured the majority market share in the UAE oilfield chemicals market on an account of launch of innovative technologies and surging degree of investment to develop new component interactions and engineered structures for drilling fluids technology.
“UAE Oilfield Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Oilfield Chemicals providers across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Biocides to Register the Fastest Growth
Biocides is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period. The driving factor for the growth of the market are wide range of applications of biocides in offshore operations in order to protect the water muds which contain naturally occurring gum. Apart from this, demulsifier segment is also growing at a sturdy rate. Demulsifier separates oil and water in the oilfield and is majorly used in the pipelines that are used to transport the oil in the oilfield to prevent corrosion. Therefore, this is projected to promote the market growth of UAE oilfield chemicals in the forthcoming years as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Oilfield Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the UAE Oilfield Chemical market include BASF, Aquaness, Nalco Champion, Clariant AG, Baker Hughes, Dow Chemicals, AKZO Nobel, Al MIHRAB, OILPLUS DMCC, Al Moghera LLC, etc.
1. By Product Type (Biocides, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, De-emulsifier, Surfactants, Polymers, Lubricants, Hydrogen Sulfide Scavengers, Fluid Loss Additive),
2. By Application (Drilling Fluid Chemicals, Production Chemicals, Completion Fluid Chemicals, Cementing Chemicals/Additives, Well Simulation Fluid Chemicals & EOR),
3. By Region (Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Sharjah & Northern Emirates),
4. By Company (BASF, Aquaness, Nalco Champion, Clariant AG, Baker Hughes, Dow Chemicals, AKZO Nobel, Al MIHRAB, OILPLUS DMCC, Al Moghera LLC, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Oilfield Chemical industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Oilfield Chemical industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Oilfield Chemical firms across various regions?