Evolving environmental conditions across the globe is generating the need for clothes that have greater absorption capacity, and are smooth and highly elastic due to which the demand for cooling fabric is increasing across the globe. Moreover, the rise in the awareness about the healthy lifestyle and escalating diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes and mental illness are making end-users join the gym, yoga and meditation and other healthy activities that results in an increased demand for comfortable and moisture absorber and body temperature control apparel. Also, the demand is emerging from the protective wearing on account of growing mine and minerals sector, oil and gas sector, etc.
Additionally, the rise in disposable income across the globe is resulting in the high spending power so the end users are moving towards the mattress, sports apparel, lifestyle apparel which are made of cooling fabric.
Technological Innovations to Boost up the Demand for Cooling Fabric
The continuous technological innovation by the manufacturer is engendering consumer’s interest in the clothes made-up of cooling fabric. For instance, the University of Marylandis developed a fabric that changes as per the external climatic conditions. As at the time of hot and humid climate the fabric provides the cooling comfort and in the cold season, the fabrics trap the heat in which helps to increase body temperature.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Cooling Fabric Market Analysis, 2020”, the global cooling fabric market is set to grow at a CAGR of around 9.50% from 2020-25. In 2019, North America grabbed the major market on account of rising health awareness and fitness enthusiasts in the region.
Moreover, the increase in spending by the several sports club for the apparel to enhance the efficiency of the players by providing them sportswear made up of cooling fabric. Also, the larger consumer base in the North America region and increasing organized retail are contributing to the growth of the global cooling fabric market.
Besides, the demand for quick-drying, and wrinkle-free texture owing to the increase in disposable income is driving the cooling fabric market. However, the high price of the cooling fabrics is one of the major market hinderers in the industry.
New Product Launches Intensifying R&D and Competition
According to MarkNtel Advisors, investments for technological advancement and customer-centric product innovation in the textile industry to gain a competitive edge in the industry is contributing to the growth of cooling fabric market. For instance, HeiQ, the swiss company launched the “HeiQ Adaptive AC-06” polymer in 2018. This polymer would help to regulate body temperature. This polymer operates from 28’C and generates the cooling down effect which helps to reduce the body temperature of the wearer.
“Global Cooling Fabric Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for cooling fabrics providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go To Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Synthetic, Natural)
2. By Textile Type (Woven, Non-Woven, Knitted)
3. By Technology (Cooling Finishes, Polymer Coatings, Specialty Fiber)
4. By Application (Sports Apparel, Lifestyle, Protective Wearing, Others)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
6. By Competitors (Cool core, Ahlstrom-Munksj, NILIT Ltd, Polartec, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Tex-Ray Industrial Co., Ltd., etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global cooling fabrics market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global cooling fabrics industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the global cooling fabrics provider across various regions?