The aircraft Gearbox market is expected to attain the lucrative growth during 2020-325, owing to the escalating commercial fleet demand and deliveries across the globe, most significantly in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East region, interloped with the rising demand for Pure–Power Geared Turbofan(GFT) engines.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Aircraft Gearbox Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Aircraft Gearbox market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5.5% during 2020-25. The increasing emphasis of the aircraft companies on the designing of the lightweight, energy-efficient aircraft, has brought several changes in the functioning and components of the aircraft such as fuel boxes, engines, transmission modes.
The upgrading of gearbox technologies and the introduction of lightweight gearboxes are some of the key factors proliferating the growth of the aircraft gearbox market. Moreover, the stringent government regulation towards ensuring the safety and appropriate performance of the aircraft has been supporting the market growth for the automotive gearbox.
Aftermarket Demand for Aircraft Gearbox to Witness the Substantial Growth in the Years to Come
The aftermarket segment, based on the aircraft gearbox end-user segment held, is anticipated to receive lucrative growth during the forecast growth, to meet the need for timely maintenance, repair, and technology up-gradation from the existing aircraft systems. Further, the increasing number of aircraft fleet and the long-distance hauls globally would proliferate the aftermarket demand for the automotive gearbox.
Global Aircraft Gearbox Market to be Led by Accessory Gearbox Type
Based on the type of gearbox, the accessory gearbox segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR growth rate during 2020-25, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report on “Global Aircraft Gearbox Market Analysis, 2020”. The promulgating sales of the commercial aircraft, interwoven with the rising advancements in the aircraft automation technologies.
North America Region Anticipated to Maintain Its Lion’s Position in the Upcoming Years
Based on the geographical segmentation, the North America region is expected to hold its leading position in the global aircraft gearbox market followed by the Europe in the upcoming five years, due to the competitive advantage taken up the countries such as US, UK, Germany, France, due to the presence of the leading aircraft component manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors. The US is receiving heavy demand from the leading aircraft manufacturers such as Boing, Gulfstream, Bombardier and others for the However, the Asia-Pacific region is most likely to witness the highest CAGR growth in the Global Aircraft Gearbox market in the forthcoming years, owing to the presence of emerging countries such as China, India, Japan, Singapore, where China is likely to be the largest demand generator for the aircraft components in the next two decades through 2034, as revealed by Boing.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Aircraft Gearbox market includes Safran, Liebherr, United Technologies Corporation, Rexnord Aerospace, Triumph Group, PBS Velka Bites, CEF Industries, Aero Gear, etc.
“Global Aircraft Gearbox Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Aircraft Gearbox providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Gearbox Type (Accessory Gearbox, Reduction Gearbox, Actuation Gearbox, Tail Rotor Gearbox, Auxiliary Power Unit Gearbox, Others)
2. By Aircraft Type (Civil Aircraft, Military Aircraft)
3. By End User (Aftermarket, OEM)
4. By Application (Engine, Airframe)
5. By Component (Gear, Housing, Bearings, Others)
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
7. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Qatar, China, India, Japan, Australia)
8. By Company (Safran, Liebherr, United Technologies Corporation, Rexnord Aerospace, Triumph Group, PBS Velka Bites, CEF Industries, Aero Gear, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Aircraft Gearbox industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Aircraft gearbox industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Aircraft Gearbox suppliers across various regions?