Medical tubing is a polymer-based tube extensively used in drug delivery systems, feeding tubes, peristaltic pumps produced through the extrusion process. The Global Medical Tubing market is estimated to grow at a significant rate on an account of factors such as rising demand for medical devices with a tube, a surge in chronic diseases, increasing aging population worldwide, and growth in a number of diagnostic and pathological laboratories in the emerging economies such as India and China.
Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has a positive impact on the Medical Tubing market due to proliferation in the demand for medical tubes for various applications such as drug delivery, catheter, cannulas, and bulk disposable tubing. Apart from this, the rising number of COVID-19 day-by-day patients is promulgating the need for drug delivery systems and medical devices with tubing components such as ventilators. Hence, this is anticipated to proliferate the growth of the Medical Tubing market at a significant rate in the forecast period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Medical Tubing Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Medical Tubing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% during 2020-25. Based on application, drug delivery segment acquired a substantial market share in the Global Medical Tubing market due to escalating government expenditure in the healthcare infrastructure in the emerging countries to offer better-quality facilities, along with growing demand for customized tubes in the drug delivery system such as photo-thermal drug delivery. Besides this, the increasing incidences of COVID-19 cases have accelerated the demand for drug delivery devices and equipment such as nasogastric tubes, nebulizers, and spacer devices. Thus, this has strongly contributed to the growth of the drug delivery system in the coming years.
Moreover, the demand for diagnostic equipment is also surging at a robust pace as it is actively used to detect diseases in the early stages so as to reduce the treatment costs. Moreover, the wake of Covid-19 has also escalated the prominence of the equipment for preventing the spread of infection from one patient to another. Thus, these factors are fueling the demand for diagnostic equipment in the coming future.
“Global Medical Tubing Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Medical Tubing providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America Exhibited the Majority Market Share
North America accounted for the majority market share in the Global Medical Tubing market in 2019. USA dominated the North America Medical Tubing market on an account of the widespread presence of manufacturers of medical tubing in the country, rise in government initiatives to improvise the healthcare sector, technological advancement of treatments and devices, and rising number of aging patients.
Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also projected to propel at a rapid rate in the forthcoming years on an account of rising chronic diseases and obesity levels and a prominent aging population which can further boost the demand for medical devices incorporated with the tube. Therefore, this is predicted to significantly propel the market of the Global Medical Tubing market in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Medical Tubing Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Medical Tubing market are Zeus Industrial Tubing, Saint-Gobain, Optinova, Lubrizol Lifescience, Nordson, Putnam Tubings, Raumedic, Tekni-Plex, MicroLumen, Trelleborg, Bentec Medical, Spectrum, Freudenberg, MDC, TE Connectivity, etc.
1. By Type (Single-Lumen, Multi-Lumen, Co-Extruded, Braided, Heat Shrink, Others (Balloon Tubing, etc.)
2. By Material (Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Thermotubing Elastomer (TPE), Thermotubing Polyurethane (TPU), Silicone, Polyamide, Polyolefins (Polyethylene (PE) (
High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)) Polypropylene (PP)), Others ((Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK), Fluoropolymers, etc.)
3. By Application (Catheters & Cannulas (Catheters, [Cardiovascular Catheters, IV Catheters, Urinary Catheters], Cannulas), Drug Delivery System, Disposable Tubing (Dialysis Tubing, Intravenous Tubing), Special Applications (Smoke Evacuation Tubing, Peristaltic Pump Tubing, Feeding Tubes, Gas Supply Tubing), Biopharma Laboratory Equipment)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa),
6. By Company (Zeus Industrial Tubing, Saint-Gobain, Optinova, Lubrizol Lifescience, Nordson, Putnam Tubings, Raumedic, Tekni-Plex, MicroLumen, Trelleborg, Bentec Medical, Spectrum, Freudenberg, MDC, TE Connectivity etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Medical Tubing industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Medical Tubing industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Medical Tubing firms across various regions?