Chronic diseases are causing diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, venous ulcer, these complex wounds are treating by using advanced wound care products across the globe. Growing chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, etc. are adding more demand for advanced wound care during 2020-25 across the globe. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), the 425 million population across the globe suffers from Diabetes in 2017 and it would reach to 629 million by 2045. The IDF also anticipated the Middle East & North Africa would experience 110% growth by 2045 from 2017. Moreover, the global advanced wound care market is also driven by the aging population. According to the United Nation, Europe has 183 million population aged 60 years or above in 2017 and it would reach 247 million by 2050.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Advanced Wound Care Market Analysis, 2020”, the advanced wound care market across the globe would surge at a CAGR of 3.72% during 2020-25 on account of rising demand for negative pressure wound therapy devices, pressure relief therapy devices, etc. due to the expansion and construction of hospitals in the Middle East & Africa. For instance, The Hospital construction projects such as King Khalid Medical City, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Medical City, Metro Health System, etc. would generate additional demand for advanced wound care devices during 2020-25.
North America would Enhance Advanced Wound Care Market.
North America advanced the wound care industry dominated by the United States in 2019 due to growing obesity among the adult population. The high obesity increases the healing wound tenure, thereby the demand for advanced wound care is generating in the United States. According to The State of Obesity, states such as Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansa, etc. have experienced the adult obesity rate at more than 37% in 2018. Moreover, Canada also contributing to the growth of North America advanced wound care market due to rising diabetes patients. These factors would support North America to enhance by 2025, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors in its research report, “Global Advanced Wound Care Market Analysis, 2020”,
Canada Diabetes Population (Million), 2010 & 2020
“Global Advanced Wound Care Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Advanced Wound care Manufacturers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Advanced Wound Care Dressing, Advanced Wound Care Devices, Advanced Wound Care Biologics),
2. By Advanced Wound Care Dressing Types (Alginate Dressings, Hydrogen Dressings, Film Dressings, Hydrocolloid Dressings, Antimicrobial Dressings, Foam Dressings, Others)
3. By Advanced Wound Care Biologics Types (Biological Skin Substitute, Growth Factors, Biological Dressings, Topical Agents, Others)
4. By Advanced Wound Care Devices Types (Negative Pressure, Wound Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Pressure Relief Therapy, Advanced Debridement Devices, Others)
5. By Wound Type (Acute Wound, Chronic Wound)
6. By Chronic Wound Type (Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Venous Leg Ulcers)
7. By Acute Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Burns, Others)
8. By End User (Hospitals & Nursing Homes, Clinics & Specialty Centers, Home care, Others),
9. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
10. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, India, China, Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Africa, Others)
11. By Company (Smith & Nephew, Acelity, Coloplast, ConvaTec, Organogenesis, Molnlycke, Hartman, 3M
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Advanced Wound Care Market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the Globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the region followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Advanced Wound Care Market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Advanced Wound Care across various regions?