According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Iraq Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The recovery of crude oil prices and improving security solution has strongly contributed to the growth of construction sector as the foreign investment is gradually growing. The number of greenfield investments in the country increased to 11 in 2018 from 8 in 2018. Hence, it is anticipated to positively impact the demand for air conditioners in the forthcoming period.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential sector captured the highest market share in the Iraq air conditioner market in 2019. The maximum share is attributed to the surging reconstruction and infrastructure development activities in the country. Moreover, the split air conditioner grabbed the maximum market share in the air conditioner market in 2019 as the customers in the residential sector are shifting from window air conditioners to split air conditioners due to energy efficiency and less noise creation. Therefore, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Iraq air conditioner market.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Iraq air conditioner market include Samsung, LG, Gree, Carrier, Daikin, etc.
Iraq Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (East, West, South, North)
4. By Competitors (Samsung, LG, Gree, Carrier, Daikin, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Iraq air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Iraq air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?