The increased focus to diversify the oil dependent economy has boosted the investments in the tourism and construction sector. The growing number of greenfield investments in the country is projected to positively impact the growth of Kuwait catering services market in the forthcoming period. Moreover, the surging initiatives by the government to boost the infrastructure development is expected to proliferate the demand for catering services in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Kuwait Catering Services Market Analysis, 2020”, the catering services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around X% during 2020-25. The Kuwait Vision 2035 is an initiative by the government to boost the infrastructure development of the country thereby introducing projects for the construction of corporate offices, hotels, educational institutes, etc. Therefore, it is anticipated to boost the requirement of catering services in the forthcoming period.
As per MarkNtel Advisors study, the corporate segment grabbed the highest market share in the Kuwait catering services market in 2019 on account of establishment of new corporate offices in the country. The catering service providers are gradually increasing the cost thereby surging the growth of Kuwait catering services market. Moreover, the increasing construction activities in the country is expected to upsurge the number of labor camps thereby increasing the demand for catering services.
The key players grabbing a considerable share in the Kuwait Catering Services Market include Kuwait Catering Company, Mais Catering, Kuwait Pearls Catering, Aswar National Catering Company, etc.
"Kuwait Catering Services Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for catering services firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Contractual, Non Contractual)
2. By Model (Client Pay/B2B, Consumer Pay/retail/B2C)
3. By End Users (Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Defense & Offshore, Mining & EPC, Sports & Leisure, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (Al Asimah, Al Farwaniya, Hawalli, Al Ahmadi, Al Jahra)
5. By Competitors (Kuwait Catering Company, Mais Catering, Kuwait Pearls Catering, Aswar National Catering Company, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Kuwait catering services market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Kuwait catering services market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the catering services companies across various regions?