Press Release Description
Bubble Tea Market Booms as Consumers Show Greater Interest in Healthy Beverages
A recent research study by MarkNtel Advisors reveals that the Global Bubble Tea Market is set to register around 7.23% CAGR during 2024-30. A large number of people across different countries worldwide are being highly experimental with flavors and showing greater interest in innovative beverages infused with bold flavors, i.e., the prime aspect projected to drive the Bubble Tea Market in the future.
As per health experts, bubble tea acts as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties, and thus its moderate consumption slows down cell damage, lowers cholesterol levels, boosts concentration, improves brain function, & serves effectively against depression & other such health issues.
Hence, as more & more people are becoming increasingly health-conscious, bubble tea is witnessing a steadily growing demand globally. Furthermore, the burgeoning consumption of tea & nootropic drinks by the working-class population & students and the increasing availability of zero-fat & low-calorie contents at bubble tea stores are also expected to stimulate the bubble tea market expansion over the coming years.
Green Tea to Continue its Dominance in the Bubble Tea Market
With the rising prevalence of chronic diseases & other health disorders worldwide, a large number of consumers worldwide are becoming increasingly health-conscious and seeking natural & organic food & beverages. As the regular consumption of green tea prevents people from gaining weight by inducing weight loss, it is a widely accepted product across different regions. Moreover, green tea has also shown long-term energy-inducing properties, which positively impact the regulation of body metabolism. Hence, these aspects are accelerating its demand and, in turn, spurring growth in the bubble tea market.
Asia-Pacific holds a Prominent Share of the Bubble Tea Market
The strong demand for bubble teas, particularly across Vietnam & Taiwan, is the main factor driving the Asia-Pacific Bubble Tea Market. Besides, the presence of leading tea producers and the increasing number of new entrants in the region are also boding well for market growth. Moreover, the rising establishment of cafes/restaurants by bubble tea manufacturers/entrepreneurs and significantly increased consumer spending on healthy food & beverages are also projected to stimulate the growth of the bubble tea industry in Asia-Pacific over the coming years.
The key companies in the Global Bubble Tea Market include Kung Fu Tea, Quickly, Lollicup USA, Inc., Bubble Tea Supply, Inc., Ten Ren's Tea Time, Gong Cha, ChaTime, Bobabox Ltd., Fokus, Inc., Coco Fresh Tea and Juice, Happy Lemon, Cuppotee, Tiger Sugar, Grand Chainly Enterprise, and Share Tea.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report:
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Bubble Tea Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Bubble Tea Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the leading players operating in the Global Bubble Tea Market?
- By Base Tea (Black Tea , Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea)
- By Flavor (Fruit , Original, Coffee , Chocolate)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia- Pacific)
- By Country (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, The UK, France, Russia, Italy, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Thailand)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure