Press Release Description
Escalating Need for Power & Cultivation on Farmland Stimulating the Growth of Brazil Agrivoltaics Market
The Brazil Agrivoltaics Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 47% in the forecast period of 2022-27, cites MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The market is driven by the increasing government focus on bringing energy efficiency ad utilizing the resources in the best ways. It, in turn, is augmenting the adoption of Agrivoltaics to generate power from solar energy on wide farmlands while enabling agriculture to beath the panels. This aspect is demonstrating a positive influence on the market.
Besides, growing fluctuations in temperature & decreasing precipitation are challenging the agriculture sector to foster higher yields and meet the consumption requirements of the exponentially rising population. Therefore, the governments are also encouraging the deployment of Agrivoltaics across Brazil and actively generating opportunities for the leading players to increase their production & distribution capacities and cater to the rising needs.
Furthermore, since farmers can diversify their income by not just cultivating crops but also by selling the generated energy to local power grids, the installation of Agrivoltaics are elevating substantially and is likely to project market growth in the coming years, further states the research report, “Brazil Agrivoltaics Market Analysis, 2022.”
Growing Awareness about the Perks of Monocrystalline Cells to Widen the Utilization of Agrivoltaics in Brazil
Based on the Cell Type, Monocrystalline cells in Agrivoltaics are anticipated to witness substantial demand across Brazil and contribute to the expansion of the Agrivoltaics market in the coming years. It owes principally to the growing awareness among people about the efficiency & dependability of these Agrivoltaics for power generation across farmlands, exemplifying a widening utilization across different industries across the country. Besides, these cells are also known for their capability to add longevity & embedded energy per panel & sleeker aesthetics to the system, thereby projecting an up-surging demand.
On the other hand, Polycrystalline cells shall also make significant contributions to the Brazil Agrivoltaics Market during the forecast period, backed by their cost-effective & eco-friendly nature. This aspect also hints toward higher popularity for these cells across small-scale & large-scale installations and, in turn, positively influencing the market growth.
The leading players in the Brazil Agrivoltaics Market are Enel Green Power, JS Power, Sun' Agri, Solar Window, Akuo Energy, BayWa r.e., Insolight, REM Tec, Zimmermen, and Next2Sun.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the Brazil Agrivoltaics Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across Brazil, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Brazil Agrivoltaics Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from Agrivoltaics manufacturers across Brazil?
- By Placement (Standalone, Shading Nets, Greenhouse, Others (Solar Fence, Solar Windows, etc.))
- By Material Type (Panels, Paints)
- By Cell Type (Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline)
- By Crop Collaboration (Vegetables, Fruits, Crops, Others (Herbs, etc.))
- By Type of Agrivoltaic Plant (Overhead Tilted, Interspace, Hybrid)
- By Type of Solar Panel (Opaque, Semi-Transparent, Transparent)
- By Power Output (Up to 10 MWp, 10.1 to 50 MWp, More than 50 MWp)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure