The gradual increase in the demand for air conditioners is attributed to the growing number of construction projects in the country. The upcoming residential units, hotels, retail malls, etc., is projected to boost the demand for air conditioners. Moreover, the Economic Vision 2030 of the country aims to increase the disposable income of every Bahrain household by 2030, which would strongly contribute to the growth of Bahrain air conditioner market in the forthcoming period, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Bahrain Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Bahrain Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during 2020-25. The increasing initiatives by the government to boost the infrastructure development has positively impacted the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, the establishment of new healthcare facilities in the country would positively impact the growth of air conditioner market. In 2018, the infrastructure work at the King Abdullah Medical City commenced, which would generate the demand air conditioners.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential sector grabbed the highest market share in the Bahrain air conditioner market in 2019. The maximum market share is attributed to the growing government support to build numerous housing units, which would surge the requirement for air conditioners in the country. The commercial and retail sector also captured a significant share in the air conditioner market in 2019 due the burgeoning infrastructure development.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Bahrain air conditioner market include Trane Inc., Fujitsu General, Daikin, Awal Gulf Manufacturing Co., LG, Gree, etc.
Bahrain Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (Northern, Central, Southern)
4. By Competitors (Trane Inc., Fujitsu General, Daikin, Awal Gulf Manufacturing Co., LG, Gree, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Bahrain air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Bahrain air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?