The increasing adoption of cloud-based digital platforms, growing inclination toward energy-efficient green building solutions, along with advancing technology integration, and boost in the demand for commercial spaces are leading to numerous growth opportunities for the US Facility Management market in the forecast period.
Moreover, COVID-19 has staggered the growth of the facility management system in the country due to the lockdown imposition which resulted in temporarily shut down of various schools, offices, and hotels, etc., thus has led to sharp drops in employment and economic growth. Hence, to overcome the economic recession, the government plans to invest in building infrastructure, which in the forthcoming period, would boost the demand for facility management services in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “USA Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the USA Facility Management market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2020-25. Based on Operating Model, outsourced services captured the significant market share in the USA Facility Management market in 2019 on an account of strong focus of market competitors toward outsourcing FM services in order to gain a better foothold in the country via strategic alliance and partnership.
“USA Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Facility Management providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
South Region Captured the Majority Market Share
Based on Region, South acquired the larger share in the USA Facility Management market due to the higher predominance of residential and commercial buildings which propelled the requirement of facility management services in the region. Moreover, North and West regions are also growing at a rapid pace on account of development in the telecom sector and rising adoption of Internet of Things (IoT). Thus, it is expected to boost the market growth of the Facility Management in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “USA Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the USA Facility Management market are Compass Group PLC, Sodexo Inc., CBRE Group Inc., Ingersoll Rand (Trane), Ecolab, ISS Facilities Services Inc., G4S PLC, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), EMCOR Group, Inc., Cushman & Wakefield, etc. To gain competitive advantage over other market players, these companies are adding new products to their portfolio to attract more customer base in the coming years. For instance, US-based water, hygiene, and energy technologies & services provider Ecolab introduced ECOLAB3D cloud-based digital platform in 2019 to help businesses in minimizing water use and boost asset performance.
1. By Type of Service (Hard, Soft, Risk, Administrative)
2. By Operating Model (In-house, Outsourced)
3. By Service Delivery (Bundled, Integrated, Single Service)
4. By Enterprise (Small, Medium, Large)
5. By End-User (Residential, Government, Retail Malls, Healthcare, Educational Institute, Corporate, Others (BFSI, etc.))
6. By Country (South, West, North, Midwest),
7. By Company (Compass Group PLC, Sodexo, Inc., CBRE Group, Inc., Ingersoll Rand (Trane), Ecolab, ISS Facilities Services Inc., G4S PLC, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), EMCOR Group, Inc., Cushman & Wakefield, etc.
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Facility Management industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Facility Management industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Facility Management firms across various regions?