The automotive LiDAR is a remote sensing technology that map nearby objects using light in the form of a pulsed laser to measure ranges. Increasing Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is further escalating the demand for LiDAR during 202-25. Moreover, due to the government regulations and stringent norms towards the vehicle and driver safety is anticipated to boost the demand for automotive LiDAR in forthcoming years.
Furthermore, with the burgeoning demand for connected cars and intelligent transport systems, is expected to positively impact the Automotive LiDAR market.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Automotive LIDAR Market Analysis, 2020”, the global automotive LiDAR market is expected to be around 31% during 2020-25. Solid State technology is faster as compared to the traditional survey methods and static laser scanning.
Regional Outlook of Automotive LiDAR
North America dominated the market of automotive LiDAR market in 2019 and is projected to remain at the forefront during 2020-25 due to quick adoption of latest technology and highest penetration of vehicles equipped with LiDAR for automatic emergency braking system. Europe is witnessing a robust increase in the automotive LiDAR market. The region is witnessing growth owing to the presence of some leading companies in the region and governments initiatives towards automotive industry. Moreover, the region has introduced European new car program (Euro NCAP) to introduced modifications in automotive industry.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Innoviz Technologies, Velodyne, Valeo, Trilumina, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Quanergy System, Leddartech, Luminar Technologies, Inc. among others. Innoviz technologies launched high definition solid state resolution 3D LiDAR in 2017. Also, Continental AG in 2017 launched high resolution 3D flash.
“Global Automotive LiDAR Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seats providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product (Terrestrial/Static, Aerial, Mobile, Short Range)
2. By Vehicle Type (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, ICE, Plug-in hybrid Electric Vehicle, Battery Electric Vehicle)
3. By Technology (Solid State Technology, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR)
4. By Component (Laser, Inertial Navigation System, Camera and GPS/GNSS Receiver, Micro Electro Mechanical System)
5. By Application (Semi-Autonomous Vehicles, Autonomous Vehicles, Advanced Driver Assistance System)
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific)
7. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific and Rest of World),
8. By Company (Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Innoviz Technologies, Velodyne, Valeo, Trilumina, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Quanergy SystemLeddartech, Luminar Technologes, Inc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global automotive LiDAR market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global LiDAR industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global automotive LiDAR suppliers across various regions?